Friday, February 28, 2014

LAST REVELATION OF GLA'AKI second edition with New Cover!

I had the opportunity to do a new cover for the second edition of the great Ramsey Campbell's THE LAST REVELATION OF GLA'AKI. I was very happy for the chance- the first cover I did was done without my having been able to read the book- and although they seemed pleased, I didn't feel the image really represented the spirit of the story very well! It looks more like a Kaiju story than what it really is! The new one (bottom) is much more true to mood of the thing, at least I think so!
The book will be out very soon I believe, and it's a great story. I am proud to be associated with it, and with Ramsey--- and with the extraordinary Pete Crowther of PS!
(Our line of Lovecraft books is due to start coming out soon, more on those anon.)

No comments: